Central Pacific Bank
David W. Hudson, Executive Vice President-Community Banking, Central Pacific Bank, Hawaii.
Before. Our objective is to make our bank’s customer experience and exception service key differentiators among our competitors in the Hawaii market.
After. ClarityKit allows managers to get immediate feedback and provide effective coaching to employees. It reinforces the importance of the voice of the customer to our front line staff since the results are part of their performance management and reward/recognition plans.
Key success factors.
- CPB consistently measures service quality from the customer’s perspective as well as rewards and recognizes branch teams and employees for delivering consistently exceptional levels of service.
- Long-term goal is to create and maintain consistent world-class service in our branch channel. Currently, 93% of our customers give us Top 2 Box (9s and 10s) service ratings. We want to get that number to over 95%.
- Employees find ClarityKit easy to use and helpful in managing feedback on how we are delivering exceptional service with every interaction.
- We enjoy working with the professionals at Market Trends Pacific because they are responsive to our requests, provide value-added advice, and work with us as business partners.
- If serious about improving service quality and driving desired behavioral change at the individual level, this is the tool for you.